That didn't last long...

After the photo shoot and a burguer king I started to make  my  way home.
First of all, I was shocked that it was in 6th gear at 80kmh as I bought it with an airsal 70cc kit and a dellorto 21mm carb.
So then I wanted to see how fast i went... it didn't go past 101kmh I was a bit  upset as it was a lot slower than my old bike.
So about 3/4 way down the road to my house it made a massive loud bang, it sounded like a backfire wich is a bit wierd as 2 strokes don't really backfire.
I was almost home when I came to a stop sign...  (about 3 mins away from my house) I have never seen so much smoke come out from under a bike. I had no idea what was happening, so I went very slowly back  to my house... About 50 meters from my house it started to drop in power.
The bike stopped at the top of my drive way...
It took 3hours after I bought it for it to seize.
So I started to take the lemon apart...

No comments:

Post a Comment