A change

I was 14 and I had a Rieju MRT 50 that me and my dad bought together second hand very cheap because it had some problems. We also do motocross and we are our own mechanics so we know quite a bit about bikes so we knew that we could fix the problems, it ran perfectly.
When I turned 15 and got my licence I bought a cheap eBay 70cc cylinder and a 21mm carb for it... long story short, it was one of the fastest scooters on the small island of Menorca, it ran super good and everything just went well.
Then I god bored of motocross styled bikes for the road so I decided to sell her and get a gp style bike.
After searching on the internet for nice looking 50cc gp bikes I found that I liked the Derbi Gpr 50.
I found one on the island in my price range.


This is the bike, I wasn't so keen on the colours but the shape of the bike was beautifull.

No comments:

Post a Comment